Remote Stay Assistant Mobile Application
§ 1 General provisions
- The User acknowledges that the Administrator of the personal data is Green Concrete Sylwia Witasik and Piotr Witasik Spółka Jawna, with its registered seat
in Świnoujście, ul. Norberta Barlickiego 36, 72-602 Świnoujście, NIP: 8551601320 entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Szczecin-Centrum in Szczecin, XIII Economic Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000876426 (hereinafter referred to as "Administrator").
- The User is any natural person who uses the services provided through the Application.
- Personal data provided by the User may be used by the Administrator to send the User commercial information about news and offers of the Administrator, only if the User has agreed to receive such information.
§ 2 Data collected automatically
- The Administrator does not collect personal data without the User's consent, but only non-personal data, in particular demographic data and data concerning the use of the Application. The collection of the data described in the preceding sentence is carried out automatically (hereinafter referred to as "automatically collected data").
- The data collected automatically do not allow unique identification of the User.
- Data collected automatically may be used by the Administrator to improve the quality of the services provided, in particular in the event of an error in the Application. In the situation described above, the data collected automatically shall relate to the error of the Application, including the condition of the User's mobile device at the time the error occurred, the identification of the User's mobile device, the physical location of the User's mobile device at the time the error occurred.
- It is not possible to change or delete automatically collected data.
§ 3 Data collected for contact purposes
- In cases where the User contacts the Administrator, as specified in the Regulations, the Administrator shall require the User to provide: name, surname and e-mail address, (hereinafter: "data collected for the purpose of contact").
- Provision of data collected by the User for the purpose of contact is voluntary, however, it will constitute the sole basis for the Administrator's return contact with the User and will enable the Administrator to verify the User.
- Data collected for the purpose of establishing contact will be used only to enable correct, complete and efficient communication between the Administrator
and the User.
§ 4 Collection of personal data
- In the course of registering in the Application and using the Application, the Administrator may require the User to provide personal data in order to perform the services provided by the Administrator through the Application.
- Your personal information collected as specified in paragraph 1 above includes, but is not limited to: address, type of reservation, check-in and check-out dates, e-mail address, first and last name, first and last name of other adult guests, type, number and expiration date of payment card, telephone number, dietary requirements, other preferences.
§ 5 Processing of personal data
- The collected personal data of the User will be used by the Administrator to provide the service selected by the User:
- the process of booking an apartment: the processing of data is necessary to take appropriate steps to conclude a contract and perform its provisions,
- Check-in and check-out: data processing is necessary for the proper execution of the contract with the user,
- stay at Aparthotel: organizing daily various activities at Aparthotel, personalizing services and identifying the owner of a lost or forgotten item is in the legitimate business interest of Green Concrete Company.
- Additional services and facilities for Aparthotel guests: data processing is necessary to enable the conclusion or performance of the contract.
§ 6 Rights and obligations of the Administrator
- The Administrator undertakes to process the User's personal data in accordance with the requirements of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services.
- The Administrator shall ensure the provision of appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of the processed personal data, in particular to prevent access to them by unauthorized third parties, or their processing in violation of generally applicable laws, preventing the loss of personal data, their damage or destruction.
- The User's personal data will be stored for as long as necessary for the Administrator to perform the services provided through the Application.
§ 7 Rights and obligations of the User
- The User has the right to access their personal data through the Application.
- The User may at any time modify, change, supplement or delete the personal data provided, through the tools available in the Application.
- If the User permanently deletes personal data necessary for the Administrator to perform the services provided through the Application, the User will lose the ability to use these services.