TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF APARTHOTEL GREEN CONCRETE, SWINOUJSCIE
§1. SUBJECT MATTER OF THE REGULATIONS
- These Rules and Regulations (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulations") set out the principles for renting apartments, the liability of the Aparthotel Owner and the Guest, as well as the principles of use of the infrastructure of Aparthotel Green, 3 Toruńska Street, 72-600 Świnoujście.
- The Regulations are an integral part of the agreement, concluded, among others, by making a reservation and/or paying a deposit or the entire amount due for a stay at Aparthotel.
- By concluding the agreement, the Guest declares that he/she has read the Regulations and accepts their provisions. Conclusion of an agreement on different terms and conditions than those specified in the Regulations excludes the application of the Regulations only to the extent regulated by separate arrangements.
- The owner of Aparthotel is Green Concrete Sylwia Witasik and Piotr Witasik Spółka Jawna (General Partnership) with its registered office in Świnoujście, 36 Barlickiego Street, 72-602 Świnoujście, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs under KRS No.: 0000876426, NIP: 8551601320, REGON: 387809842, share capital PLN 600,000.
- Whenever these Regulations refer to Aparthotel, it shall be understood as the Aparthotel Owner.
- The Regulations apply to all persons staying at Aparthotel, in particular the Guest, persons accompanying the Guest or staying at Aparthotel with the consent of the Guest.
- The Regulations are available on the Aparthotel website and in the mobile application available to Guests.
- The Guest is a person who has concluded a contract with the Company for the provision of services at Aparthotel (hereinafter: the "Guest").
- Charges for services provided at Aparthotel or by Aparthotel are determined by the Price List.
§ 2. CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT TIME
- The apartment is rented based on hotel daily rates.
- The hotel check-in starts at 3:00 p.m. and the check-out time is at 10:00 a.m. on the following day.
- If the Guest does not specify the length of stay when booking the apartment, it is assumed that the apartment has been rented for one hotel day.
- The Guest shall submit a request for extending the stay beyond the period specified in the booking by 10:00 a.m. at the latest on the day preceding the day of departure from Aparthotel in accordance with the booking. Aparthotel may grant the Guest's request as far as apartments are available, subject to the other provisions of the Regulations.
- Aparthotel may refuse to extend the stay, inter alia, if the Guest has not made full payment for the existing stay on the day of arrival or in the event of non-compliance with the Regulations by the Guest, persons accompanying the Guest or staying in Aparthotel with the Guest's consent.
- A request for extension of the hotel day on the day of the planned departure from Aparthotel, up to maximum of 13:00 on that day, shall be submitted by the Guest not later than 10:00 on the preceding day.
- For extending the stay, the Guest is obliged to pay a fee in the amount corresponding to the current Price List. In the case of extending the hotel day, an additional fee may be charged on the day of departure from Aparthotel which is calculated proportionally to the price for the apartment resulting from the current Price List and the number of extended hours.
- Remaining in the apartment or leaving items in the apartment after 10:00 a.m. on the day of the planned check-out without prior arrangement with the Aparthotel staff is treated as an extension of the stay, for which the Guest shall pay a fee according to the current Price List.
§ 3. RESERVATION, PAYMENT AND CHECK-IN
- An up-to-date, continuously updated price list for the Aparthotel’s accommodation services is available on the website: www.aparthotelgreen.pl
- Services not included in the Price List are provided according to the market price, determined by Aparthotel. For payments in EUR, the above mentioned prices are subject to conversion into PLN according to the average exchange rate announced by the National Bank of Poland on the last working day preceding their due date. The amounts specified in the Price List are gross prices (including VAT).
- Aparthotel offers the following payment methods for particular services:
- Payment by bank transfer to Aparthotel's bank account specified in the booking confirmation,
- Payment by credit card,
- Online payment through the przelewy24 system,
- Payment in cash by prior arrangement when making the reservation.
- Payment for the entire stay is collected on the day of the Guest's arrival, unless separate arrangements have been made in writing.
- A compulsory breakfast charge is included in the guest fee from 1 June to 31 August as well as during holiday periods and extended weekends. For the rest of the year, the charge is optional.
The entry is valid subject to the applicable Detailed Regulations/Price List available on the Apathotel website.
- If the Guest wishes to obtain an invoice for their stay, he/she is obliged to notify the Aparthotel of this at the time of booking and to provide the necessary data for the correct issuing of the invoice (company name, adress and NIP). Otherwise, it will not be possible to obtain an invoice for the company but only for an individual who does not run a business.
- Aparthotel reserves the right to charge an advance payment for the stay. The reservation is considered valid upon the receipt of the advance payment in the amount determined by Aparthotel.
- The advance payment may be collected by means of pre-authorization of the payment card indicated by the person making the reservation, by money transfer to the bank account indicated by Aparthotel, or through the przelewy24 system.
- Except as otherwise provided under the terms and conditions of the booking made,
in case of cancellation of the reservation by the Guest, the advance payment is not refundable. If the Guest does not arrive at Aparthotel on the planned date, the advance payment is non-refundable, which corresponds to the costs that Aparthotel has incurred in connection with the preparation for the Guest's stay.
- In case of cancellation of the reservation within 30 days prior to the beginning of the planned stay, for reasons related to the Guest, the advance payment shall be credited against the advance payment for the stay at another date agreed with Aparthotel. Failure to agree is the same as cancellation of the stay by the Guest.
- In case of non-performance of the contract/cancellation of the reservation due to force majeure, which is a circumstance beyond the control of the Guest or Aparthotel, the advance payment shall be credited against the advance payment towards the fee for the stay at another date agreed with Aparthotel.
- If the Guest does not agree to postpone the stay, the advance payment is not refundable.
- In case of cancellation of the Guest's stay during its course, the Guest is obliged to pay the entire fee due for the stay in accordance with the reservation. If the fee has already been paid, it is not refundable.
- Aparthotel may, at the time of booking and/or check-in of the Guest, pre-authorize the credit card or collect a cash deposit of PLN 400 (approximately EUR 100)* for each day of the planned stay. In case of refusal to pre-authorize the credit card or pay the cash deposit, Aparthotel employee may refuse to check in the Guest.
- The guest shall pay a local and/or spa fee in the amount resulting from the relevant local law.
- The owner collects the local and/or spa tax at the time of check-in.
- The Guest can be checked in at Aparthotel upon presenting to the employee an identity document with a photograph, in a manner that makes it possible to read the data, and/or completing and signing the registration card (written and electronic). In case of refusal to show the identity document in the manner specified above or refusal to complete and sign the registration card, Aparthotel employee may refuse to check in the Guest.
- The Guest may also check-in on his/her own, in self check-in mode. In order to check-in in this mode, the Guest is required to necessarily upload an electronic ID card/passport to the system.
- The Guest is not permitted to provide access to the apartment or equipment/property allowing access to Aparthotel or the apartment to third parties.
- Persons not registered in Aparthotel may stay as guests in the apartment from 10:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. The stay of persons not registered in the Guest’s apartment during other hours is equivalent to the Guest's consent to chargeable accommodation of these persons in the apartment according to the price list valid on the day of check-in. Accommodating additional persons in the apartment requires that those persons present their ID cards for check-in purposes.
- Aparthotel may refuse to serve a Guest who is under the influence of alcohol or intoxicants. Aparthotel may refuse to serve a Guest who, during the previous stay, grossly violated the Regulations or caused damage to Aparthotel property or property of third parties or caused personal injury.
§ 4. SERVICES AND VALUE-ADDED SERVICES
- Aparthotel provides services in accordance with its type, category, standard and content featured in informational and advertising materials of Aparthotel.
- Aparthotel is not responsible for discrepancies arising from the content of advertising materials with the facts.
- Aparthotel provides guests free of charge with a mobile application that is a personal
e-assistant of the stay. By logging into the application, the Guest consents to the processing of personal data.
- Aparthotel, through the Application, offers Guests the provision of chargeable and gratuitous services. The Guest, at the time of using a paid service, declares that he/she has become familiar with the price for the performance of the service by Aparthotel and undertakes to pay it in accordance with § 3 sections 3 and 4 of the Regulations.
- Any reservations concerning the quality of services, the Guest should immediately report to an employee of Aparthotel or through the mobile application.
- At the request of a Guest staying at Aparthotel with small children, a cot can be placed in the room for a fee. The price is included in the current Price List on the Aparthotel website.
- Aparthotel does not charge for the stay of children under 4 years of age who sleep in bed with their parents. Breakfast is free for children under the age of 4.
- Aparthotel or third parties acting with the consent of Aparthotel may organize parties and events at the places and times designated for this purpose.
- Organizing parties and events in the apartments is prohibited. In case of violation of the prohibition, Aparthotel will charge the Guest with a fine of 600 PLN (approximately 150 EUR)*.
§ 5. PETS
- Pets are allowed in all apartments.
- Aparthotel accepts small and large dogs.
- The cost of a dog's stay at Aparthotel is 100 PLN / per night / per dog.
- A maximum od 2 dogs are allowed in the apartment at a time. Each additional dog requires Aparthotel's approval. Permission for an additional dog is givien at the time of booking (please contact our staff). We provide a bed for one dog.
- Aparthotel accepts healthy animals with health record books (rabies vaccination and de-worming are mandatory).
- Pets should stay in the apartment. When outside the apartments, pets must walked on a leash and be supervised by the owner.
- It is forbidden to bring pets into the dining areas (apart from the outdoor terrace of the Restaurant / Green Cafe & Drink Bar) and the indoor children's Playroom.
- Aparthotel does not perform apartment cleaning services during a stay with a pet. The serive can be provided at rewuest of the Guest. For safety reasons, the cleaning of apartments where animals are staying is only done when animals is not in the apartment. Please contact our staff to arrange a convenient time.
- As part of stay with a pet in the apartment, the Guest receives a set of additional accessories: a pet bed and a set of two bowls. The accessories are the property of Aparthotel and are only for use by the animal in the apartment.
Aparthotel may charge the Guest an additional fee if the bowl / bedding is destroyed, lost or taken away on the day of departure. The cost of one bowl is 24 PLN. The cost of the bed is 75 PLN.
- The use of hotel towels for pets, animals staying on the bed and sofas as well as taking care of physiological needs in the apartment are not premitted.
- The pet owner is responsible for cleaning up the waste left by the animal on the premises and in the area surrounding the facility. Owners are requested to walk their pets outside the premises. In case of failure to comply with this point, Aparthotel reserves the right to charge an additional fee for cleaning up the waste left by the animal. The fee is 50 PLN each time Aparthotel undertakes such an action.
- The owner of the animal is financially responsible for any damage to Aparthotel's property and the private property of other Guests resulting from the animal's fault.
- Pet owners are responsible for respecting the quiet hours at Aparthotel anda not distrubing other Guests. In case of persistent complains from other Guests, Aparthotel reserves the right to request that the pet be removed from Aparthotel.
- If a Guest has brought a dog into Aparthotel wirhout declaring a wish to stay with the animal or the animal stays in an apartment other than premitted, Aparthotel may charge a contractual penalty in the amount od 800 PLN (about 200 EUR)* per night. Aparthotel may order the Guest to leave the Hotel immediately and will check out the Guest. The Guest is obligated to immediately comply with the demands of Aparthotel, to pay for the services provided so far, to pay for any damages, and to leave Aparthotel. The fee for the unused stay is not refundable.
§ 6. LIABILITY OF GUESTS
- On the premises of Aparthotel, persons without active legal capacity should be under constant supervision of persons obliged to take care of them. Guardians are responsible for persons under their care, including responsibility for any damage caused by persons under their care,
and in particular damage to equipment and/or facilities.
- The Guest shall bear full responsibility for any damage or destruction, including items of equipment and technical devices, caused by the Guest, persons accompanying the Guest or staying on the Aparthotel premises with the consent of the Guest. In such a situation, the Guest shall pay to the Owner a contractual penalty in the amount specified in Appendix 1 to the Regulations. Payment of the contractual penalty shall not exhaust the claims of the Owner in excess of the contractual penalty. If the damaged or destroyed item of equipment is not listed in Appendix 1, the Guest shall pay to the Owner an amount corresponding to the market value of the item as determined by the Owner.
- The Owner reserves the right to charge the Guest's credit card without the Guest's physical presence for damages found after the Guest's departure with an amount corresponding to the amount of the contractual penalty or the value of the damage in the case of items of equipment and/or technical devices not listed in Appendix 1 to the Regulations.
- If the provisions of the Regulations are violated, Aparthotel may refuse to provide further services to the person who violates the Regulations. Such a person is obliged to comply immediately with the demands of Aparthotel, to pay for the services provided so far and to pay for any damage and to leave Aparthotel.
- Each time, when leaving the flat – for security reasons – the taps should be closed, the door locks should be checked and the card should be removed from the reader.
- Aparthotel is entitled to a statutory lien on items brought by the Guest, a person accompanying the Guest or staying in Aparthotel with the consent of the Guest as security for payment of Aparthotel's claim for the service provided.
- Aparthotel provides guests with access codes to Aparthotel and the flat during their stay. The code is valid for 24 hours from the time of check-in. Two hotel card is available for use in each flat.
- In case of loss of or damage to the hotel card, the Guest should immediately inform Aparthotel employee. The fee for the hotel card is 100 PLN (approximately 25 EUR)*.
- Flats are equipped with hotel card readers. Due to the environment-friendly nature of Aparthotel, Guests are required to remove their card from the reader each time they leave the flat. If the card is left in the reader, Aparthotel may charge the Guest with a fine of PLN 500 (approx. EUR 110)*. Removing the card from the reader does not affect the operation of the refrigerator and the dishwasher.
§ 7. HOTEL'S LIABILITY
Aparthotel is liable for loss of or damage to items brought in by persons making use of its services to the extent specified by the provisions of the Civil Code.
The Guest should notify the employee of the occurrence of the damage immediately, i.e. no later than within 24 hours after its occurrence.
Aparthotel shall not be liable for damage to or loss of a car or other vehicle (including non-mechanical vehicles e.g. bicycles, electric bicycles, scooters, etc.) belonging to the Guest, a person accompanying the Guest or staying on Aparthotel premises with the Guest's consent, as well as objects and animals left therein, irrespective of whether such vehicles were parked in the underground hotel car park or in the car park at the front of the hotel or left elsewhere on Aparthotel premises.
§ 8. RETURN OF ITEMS LEFT BEHIND
- Items left by the departing Guest in the apartment shall be sent back to the indicated address at the Guest's request, at the Guest's expense.
- If such an instruction is not received, Aparthotel will store the aforementioned items at the owner's expense for a period of one month from the date of the Guest's departure from Aparthotel, and after this period the items shall become the property of Aparthotel.
- Due to their properties, foodstuffs shall be stored for a period of 24 hours from the day of departure from Aparthotel, after which time they shall be disposed of.
§ 9. QUIET HOURS
- Bed time is in force from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. on the following day.
- During quiet hours, Aparthotel or third parties acting with the consent of Aparthotel may organise parties and events in designated places.
- The behaviour of Guests and persons using the services of Aparthotel should not disturb the peaceful stay of other Guests. Aparthotel may immediately refuse to provide further services to a person who violates this rule.
§ 10. COMPLAINTS
- Guests have the right to file a complaint in the event of noticing any deficiencies in the quality of services provided.
- All complaints should be submitted in writing to an Aparthotel employee.
- The complaint will be considered by the Aparthotel within 14 days of its receipt.
§ 11. ADDITIONAL PROVISIONS
- Smoking and tobacco products are strictly prohibited in Aparthotel. In case of violation of the aforementioned prohibition, the person who violates the prohibition is obliged to pay a contractual penalty in the amount of 800 PLN (approx. 200 EUR)*. Regardless of the above, the person who has violated the ban is obliged to cover the damage caused by their actions and the costs associated with the possible intervention of the fire department.
- Consumption of alcohol in public areas of Aparthotel, with the exception of designated catering establishments, is prohibited.
- It is forbidden to store dangerous objects and materials in the apartments, including: weapons, ammunition, flammable, explosive and illuminating materials.
- It is forbidden to make any changes in Aparthotel or its parts, including in particular the apartments.
- It is prohibited to conduct door-to-door canvassing and door-to-door sales on Aparthotel premises.
- It is forbidden to make excessive immissions on the premises of Aparthotel, including making noise, generating unpleasant odours, or other activities that may disturb other guests.
- It is forbidden to bring furniture and other equipment constituting the equipment of the apartment to the balcony.
- For reasons of fire safety, it is prohibited to use heaters, irons and other similar electrical appliances not constituting equipment of the apartment in the apartments or other premises of Aparthotel.
- It is forbidden to use the infrastructure of Aparthotel for persons who are not Guests or persons accompanying Guests without prior consent of the employee. A person violating the above prohibition shall pay Aparthotel a fee for using its infrastructure without the required consent in the amount of PLN 200 (approx. EUR 50)*.
- The provisions of these Regulations are without prejudice to applicable laws. Should any of the provisions prove invalid, the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
§ 12. PERSONAL DATA
- In connection with the conclusion and performance of the Agreement, Aparthotel collects and processes personal data indicated in the reservation form and/or check-in card (including data provided in the self check-in mode) and image for monitoring purposes and is the Data Administrator of the personal data (hereinafter the "Administrator").
- Contact information of the Administrator's designated Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
- Provision of data to the extent indicated below is voluntary, yet necessary for the purpose of concluding and performing the contract. Children's data, such as date of birth, are collected only from their parents or legal guardians in order to determine their age and discounts to which they are entitled.
Legal basis for processing personal data
- Voluntarily provided to the Administrator, personal data will be/are collected and processed in accordance with the guidelines of the Regulation (EU)2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter: "RODO". The Administrator obtains personal data in the process aimed at concluding a contract or from partners (e.g. from booking portals, travel agents, etc.).
The purposes of collecting and processing personal data, together with the legal basis:
- for the purpose of taking action at the request of Guests, i.e. pricing of the service, booking of the service, and for the purpose of concluding and performing the contract, in particular ongoing contacts.
- for the purpose of performing tasks arising from applicable laws, which may include, among other things, financial reporting, statistical reporting, and keeping records and compilations resulting directly from the provisions of the RODO (Art. 6(1)(c) of the RODO in conjunction with Art. 71 in conjunction with Art. 74(2) para. 8 of the Accounting Act) (CSO obligation and local and/or resort fee),
- to protect the legitimate interests of the Administrator, which may include, but are not limited to:
- establishing, asserting and defending claims,
- handling complaints,
- conducting debt collection activities,
- archival activities,
- analytical and statistical activities,
- customer satisfaction surveys.
- for the proper functioning of monitoring to ensure the protection of persons and property and security in the monitored area, limited to places generally accessible, in particular the area in the main lobby, the area of the entrance to Aparthotel and the area around Aparthotel, lobbies/corridors, restaurants/cafes, public areas, storage areas, garages/parking lots.
- in order to manage payments made by the Guest, we collect credit card information such as number, date of issue and CVC code, as applicable).
- to protect the vital interests of the data subject, which may include, but are not limited to, purposes related to the need to save life, health or protect property, e.g. for the Administrator to contact the Guest in connection with an incident that occurred on Aparthotel premises involving the Guest or to the detriment of the Guest or to the detriment of a third party, if the Guest was or may have been a participant or witness to such an incident.
- for marketing activities, including direct marketing of the Owner's products and services.
Period of processing of personal data
- the personal data referred to above will be collected and processed for the purposes indicated for the period necessary for the realization of these purposes, taking into account the storage periods specified in separate legal regulations, after which time they will be archived in accordance with point c of this paragraph, with the following reservations.
- data collected and processed as part of the use of video surveillance, will be processed for a period of 30 days in accordance with the internal regulations of the Operator/Owner, after which time they will be permanently deleted in the process of overwriting the memory of the surveillance cameras with new recordings, unless their storage for a longer period of time is necessary for the purpose for which they were recorded,
- data collected and processed for the purpose of marketing, including direct marketing of the Company's products and services will be processed until revocation of consent.
Sharing of personal data
- Personal data may be disclosed to employees or associates of the Administrator, as well as to entities providing support to the owner on the basis of outsourced services and in accordance with the entrustment agreements concluded, i.e. entities providing IT, HR and payroll, legal services including debt collection, administrative, postal, courier, marketing, insurance services. Personal data may also be transferred to entities with capital ties to the Administrator.
Rights of subjects of personal data collection and processing
Guests have the right to:
- access to and rectification of the content of their data. This right can be exercised whenever the data is incorrect or incomplete,
- to delete and to restrict data processing. This right can be exercised when the data are no longer needed to protect the legitimate interests of the Administrator,
- the right to transfer data, when the processing is carried out on the basis of the Guest's consent or a contract concluded with the Guest, and when the processing is carried out by automated means,
- the right to object, including the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal,
- lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office when the Guest considers the processing of the Guest's personal data as violating the provisions of the RODO.
The rights mentioned above can be exercised, among others, by contacting the personal data inspector designated by the Administrator.
Automated decision-making, including profiling
- Data provided to the Administrator and other data obtained by the Administrator shall not be subject to decisions based solely on automated processing of personal data, including profiling.
Processing of personal data outside the European Economic Area.
Customer's personal data will not be processed outside the EEA.
* For payments in EUR, the fee is subject to conversion into PLN at the average exchange rate announced by the NBP on the last working day preceding the due date.
The amount of contractual penalties for damage to furnishing and/or equipment
TV SET - 3000 PLN
TABLET - 1300 PLN
DUVET COVER - 90 PLN
PILLOWCASE - 50 PLN
BED SHEET - 70 PLN
SMALL TOWEL - 20 PLN
BIG TOWEL - 40 PLN
CARPET CLEANING - 30 PLN za 1m2
BICYCLE - 1700 PLN
A TRICYCLE - 3000 PLN
ELECTRIC BICYCLE - 5000-7900 PLN
MUG - 10 PLN
PLATE - 20 PLN
IRON - 200 PLN
TERRACE CHAIR - 370 PLN
SOFA, CORNER SOFA - 3600 PLN
TERRACE TABLE - 590 PLN